Our Professional interior painting service includes:
- Full protection of the work area.
- Proper surface preparation
- Expert application of quality paint
- And thorough clean-up
After the job is completed, we perform a final inspection with you, to be sure the finished project meets with your approval.
Attention to Detail
- Prior to painting all walls and ceilings are given a light pole sanding to remove any small lumps and provide for proper paint adhesion.
- Prior to painting trim, we fill all gaps with a quality painter’s caulk. This step removes unsightly shadow gaps which paint alone is not designed to fill.
- Ceilings receive two coats of paint unless otherwise specified. Working away from a light source insures proper coverage as the wet paint has a sheen that is very noticeable.